Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

Can you use Emeril cookware, All-Clad copper, aluminum, and stainless on a glass top stove?

By Jack from York, ME

Answers:

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

If you use metal cookware it will make it crack. I did this and had to buy another cook top. Good luck. (12/29/2009)

By kffrmw88

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

I used to own a gourmet cookware retail store, so I speak from a great deal of knowledge. The above mentioned cookware that you ask about is all fine. As long as the cookware has a nice flat bottom with no ridges it is fine to use on your glass top stove. Just be careful to not "shuffle" the cookware on the burner. I think it's best that if you have to move a pan around that you actually lift it off the burner to move it. So having said that, I think you can safely use All-Clad, Emeril (which is made by All-Clad) copper and any stainless steel, again, as long as the bottoms are flat and smooth. Hope this helps. (12/30/2009)

By chef4u

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Top Stove
Using Cast Iron Pan on Glass Top Stoves
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2017 at 5:10:24 AM on 10.0.0.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.