Copycat Instant Pudding Recipe

I am looking for a copycat recipe for pistachio instant pudding. It is very expensive here in Canada.

By Audrey

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I "Googled" pistachio pudding and found several sites you could look into.

Good luck. Hope this helped you.

I found this recipe for you through Bing Search It came up as grams for measurement and I had to Bing that to find out the right measurements in cups. I hope I did it right and if this will work for you. hope it helps you out!

How to Make: Home-made Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix

This is a home-made replacement for the instant pistachio pudding mixes found in a number of American recipes. You must use modified cornstarch in this recipe as this is cornstarch that's already been heated to activate it. As a result you do not need to heat to make it thicken (this way it can be used in cake recipes etc).

45g dried milk powder 1/3 C

60g ground pistachio nuts 1/4C

100g sugar1/2 C

45g Instant Clear Jel (modified cornstarch)1/3C

1/4 tsp salt

Home-made Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix Preparation:

Method:

Combine all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an air-tight tin or jar until needed.

To use, take 1 batch of the pudding mix, add 500ml cold milk (2-1/2C) and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. Use a blender or hand mixer to combine thoroughly.

Youngfawn, this sounds like exactly what I am looking for. You are the best. Huggies, Aud

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PuddingJune 4, 2011
Jar of instant oatmeal.
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Recipes
Cup of banana pudding topped with whipped cream and a vanilla wafer cookie.
Banana Pudding Recipes
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Strawberries and Bananas
Shoney's Copycat Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:49:48 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.