Corn Casserole

This is too easy to be this good! I received this recipe my Daughters ex- mom in law and I always regretted not getting this after their divorce! So one day I thought.. well, we were friends so I called her out of the blue and got it! lol

I am so glad I did and she was thrilled and happy to chat! Most people opt for Corn Casserole with the Jiffy mix but I think this is way better.. and everyone loves it.. I tried to copy it so many times but now that I have the exact recipe I want to pass it on plus its ingredients that you probably have in the cupboard!

• 2 cans creamed corn (or one reg drained and one creamed)
  • 6 Tbsp. flour
  • 2 Tbsp. melted butter (margarine)
  • 12 Tbsp. milk
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 2 tsp. salt (I put less, hubby has HBP)
  • 1 pack crackers. (pk of 4 squares or one long pk. )
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted

Mix 2 Tbsp. butter with flour and add milk. Stir and add the rest of ingredients with corn and mix. Put in buttered or sprayed baking dish.

Prepare the topping last, just before baking. Toss to mix, apply lightly to top. Spread around and bake. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.

Everyone will want this recipe. I saw this in my card file but didnt realize it was the one I looked for for years. It seemed to easy to be as good as I remembered.

By Ariela

Corn Casserole Recipes
Corn Casserole Recipes
Corn Pudding Recipes
Corn Pudding Recipes
Broccoli and Corn Casserole Recipes
Growing Indian Corn
Growing Indian Corn
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes