Corn Casserole Recipes

Simple, fast, and tasty

• 1 (16 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
  • 1 (16 oz.) can cream style corn
  • 1 (8 1/2 oz.) pkg. corn muffin mix (dry)
  • Advertisement

• 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 (4 oz). can of drained green chilies, chopped

Directions:

Grease an 11 inch square pan with butter, margarine, or non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix first four ingredients together until well blended. Add chillies (add some crisp cooked bacon bits if you like). Pour into baking pan.

Bake 1 hour or until set. Cut into squares and serve.

Servings: 10-12
Prep Time: 8-10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hours

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

24 More Solutions

This is a corn casserole with a savory taste. My family likes it really well. It goes well with most any meal and is very easy to cook in the microwave.

In a 1 1/2 qt casserole melt margarine. Swirl to coat the sides of the dish. Stir rest of the ingredients into the casserole, mixing until well blended.

This is a super delicious, easy great for the holidays dish!

The first time I saw this recipe, I thought tomatoes and corn were an unlikely pair as far as tasting good together, but I was wrong. This is very good!

This is a favorite of mine. Love the mix of these ingredients. They go very well together!

Mix well together and bake in 9x13 inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Mix all ingredients together, except cheese. Pour 1/2 of mixture into a 2 qt. greased casserole. Cover with a layer of cheese; add rest of mixture and top with generous layer of cheese.

Saute' onion, green pepper and celery in butter in skillet until brown. Add pimento, corn and sugar. Beat egg with rice in bowl. Add to corn mixture; mix well.

Mix all together and stir in 1 Jiffy corn bread mix. Bake 45 minutes in a 350 degrees F oven in a 8x8 inch pan. Ingredients can be mixed up ahead of time. Keep in refrigerator. Corn bread mix added just before baking.

Mix all together and bake in 2 qt. casserole at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.

I PROMISE, this does taste better than it sounds! And it will feed a lot of people! Brown meat with onions in a skillet. Cook pasta until tender. Mix together together in a large bowl meat, onions, noodles, soups, corn and sour cream.

I need a good recipe for Corn pudding/Casserole that can easily be expanded to feed 40-50 people. I need to use a large (111 oz.) can of corn, so preferably with only or mainly corn, not creamed. This is for my church Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks in advance!

Kim from Crawford, CO

Answers

By no name today (Guest Post)

Hi,
I always liked baked corn, corn pudding, or scalloped corn made with creamed corn. One time all I had was whole corn. I put it in the blender with some of the other ingredients and mixed it there. This is a family favorite.

If all I had was whole corn, I'd put more than half in a food processor or blender with the liquid.
I don't measure this any more. And don't always make the roux, just add everything together.

The recipe I had called for making a roux with butter and flour, then mixing in the milk, sugar, creamed corn, and beaten eggs just to mix good. Salt and Pepper.

A large pan would take quite a while to bake. You might consider 2 or 3, 9 x 13 pans.My recipe was from a Pa Dutch cook book, and I've been eating this for more than 55 years.
Good Stuff!

By tina (Guest Post)

use your 111oz of corn
add 3 cans cream corn
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 sticks butter
6-8 eggs beaten
mix all ingredients well.
pour into a greased baking pan bake till it is golden brown on top.
hope this works for you

By Chris (Guest Post)

Try checking with www.DaylesGrowliesforgroups.com. I have done 2 family weddings through this site. Besides, it gives you some other ideas.

Answer this Question

Try this delicious recipe made with corn baked in a milk, flour, eggs, and sugar custard. This is a page about making Mennonite baked corn.

Mennonite Baked Corn

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

This page contains corn pudding recipes. A creamy casserole that is great as side dish for dinner or a family gathering.

Corn Pudding Recipes

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains broccoli and corn casserole recipes. The flavors of broccoli and corn complement each other in a variety of casserole possibilities.

Broccoli

Beat the eggs slightly in a bowl. Add the creamed corn, whole corn (including 1/4 cup reserved liquid), evaporated milk, butter, onions, and Swiss cheese.

Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesJune 1, 2012
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Corn-Casserole-Recipes.html