Mennonite Baked Corn
Try this delicious recipe made from corn baked in a milk, flour, eggs, and sugar custard. This is a page about Mennonite baked corn.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
An easy way to enjoy home-cooked corn.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 cups fresh, frozen or canned corn
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 beaten eggs
- Melt butter and add flour over medium heat.
- Add milk gradually, bring to boil while stirring gradually.
- Add corn, sugar, salt and pepper, and stir and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and add beaten eggs.
- Pour into buttered dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until firm.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.