This is a super delicious, easy great for the holidays dish!
Total Time: about 70 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 can whole kernel corn ($.79)
- 2 cans creamed corn ($1.60)
- 1 stick melted butter ($.20)
- 2 eggs ($ pennies)
- 1 cup sour cream ($.75)
- 1 8oz. pkg. corn bread mix ($.50)
- Mix together and put in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.