Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Crafts Using Apothecary Jars

0 0EmailFollow
Apothecary Jars

Apothecary jars are great for displaying many foods and collectibles, but they can also be used in a variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using apothecary jars.

Solutions: Crafts Using Apothecary Jars

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Nature in a Jar

One of the things both my kids and I enjoy are the things we find in nature. From feathers to birds nest and everything in between. I wanted to find a way to preserve these items for us to enjoy for a long time.

nature in a jar

I love apothecary jars, so I purchased some in different shapes and sizes. They are pretty affordable at Michael's Crafts if you use their coupons. Now these items don't collect dust or get ruined because they don't have a safe place to be seen.

upclose of nest

In our jars we have birds nest, robin's egg shells, feathers, hornet nest pieces, pine cones, leaves, shells, and rocks. Now we can all enjoy these special treasures!

By lalala... [502]

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!