Creative Anniversary Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I are having a one year anniversary coming up. I am so stuck on what to get him. He's one of those people that's hard to get a gift for.

He's really into computers and video games and loves candy. He plays PS3 and WOW. I don't want to get him any video game stuff though. And I usually always get him a little candy each month.

I want to get him something small and meaningful. And also make him something. But I need your help.

By Marie from Salt Lake City, UT

Answers:

Creative Anniversary Gift for Boyfriend

Since he loves candy (!), tape several different candy bars or packages to a small poster board. Next to each candy, write something that pertains to the candy and to how you feel about him:
Snickers - you always make me laugh
MandMs - your mmm wonderful
100 Grand - you mean more to me than 100 Grand, etc. (04/12/2010)

By caseye

Creative Anniversary Gift for Boyfriend
50th Anniversary Gift Box
50th Anniversary Gift Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄