Crochet Oreo Cookies
If you are looking for a cute, fun crochet project that looks good enough to eat, try making crochet Oreo cookies. This is a guide about crochet Oreo cookies.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Materials and Tools:
- brown 4 ply yarn
- white 4 ply yarn (Amounts needed will depend on how many cookies you would like to make.)
- yarn needle
- crochet hook size F
Using the following directions make two brown disks and 1 white disk for each cookie.
- To begin, wrap yarn twice around your finger to form circle.
- Put hook through circle, pick up yarn and ch 2.
- 1st Rnd: Make 13 DC in a circle and sl st to top of ch2 (14DC) Pull end of yarn to draw the circle up tight.
- 2nd Rnd: ch2, 1 DC in first st, 2 DC in each st around (28DC)
Stack your cookies and baste through all at edge as shown. Display in clear jar or apothecary. And don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Click Here to Download a PDF of this PatternRead 14 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:17:53 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us