Crochet Oreo Cookies
If you are looking for a cute, fun crochet project that looks good enough to eat, try making crochet Oreo cookies. This is a guide about crochet Oreo cookies.
Don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Materials and Tools:
- brown 4 ply yarn
- white 4 ply yarn (Amounts needed will depend on how many cookies you would like to make.)
- yarn needle
- crochet hook size F
Using the following directions make two brown disks and 1 white disk for each cookie.
- To begin, wrap yarn twice around your finger to form circle.
- Put hook through circle, pick up yarn and ch 2.
- 1st Rnd: Make 13 DC in a circle and sl st to top of ch2 (14DC) Pull end of yarn to draw the circle up tight.
- 2nd Rnd: ch2, 1 DC in first st, 2 DC in each st around (28DC)
Stack your cookies and baste through all at edge as shown. Display in clear jar or apothecary. And don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Click Here to Download a PDF of this Pattern
May 4, 20100 found this helpful
Great for those of us who are dieting! I teach a class of third, fourth and fifth grade students in an after school program and they will love this pattern.
Read More Comments...
January 15, 20120 found this helpful
These are adorable! Thanks for the free pattern :D
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 10:19:17 AM on 10.0.1.111 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us