Crochet Oreo Cookies

If you are looking for a cute, fun crochet project that looks good enough to eat, try making crochet Oreo cookies. This is a guide about crochet Oreo cookies.

January 15, 2007 Flag

Don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance. Crochet Oreo Cookies With Milk

Materials and Tools:

Using the following directions make two brown disks and 1 white disk for each cookie.

1. To begin, wrap yarn twice around your finger to form circle.
  2. Crochet Oreo Cookies

3. Put hook through circle, pick up yarn and ch 2.
  4. 1st Rnd: Make 13 DC in a circle and sl st to top of ch2 (14DC) Pull end of yarn to draw the circle up tight.
  5. 2nd Rnd: ch2, 1 DC in first st, 2 DC in each st around (28DC)
  6. Crochet Oreo Cookies

Stack your cookies and baste through all at edge as shown. Display in clear jar or apothecary. And don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.

Click Here to Download a PDF of this Pattern

Great pattern - Thanks for sharing!

Do you have a free pattern for the oreo cookie afghan?

slimjleo1955 AT

I made about 6 of these about 20 years ago. I made them to put out with "Santas milk and cookies" Christmas display I had in my home. On the plate next to the tree, I placed a dish with the crochet cookies and a fake glass of milk. Just about everyone who comes into my home tries to eat them! It is so funny to watch, especially the ones who think they are sneaking a cookie! They get a mouth full of fuzz! I still have them and 20 years later they are still included in my of my decorating theme for the holidays every year!

Great for those of us who are dieting! I teach a class of third, fourth and fifth grade students in an after school program and they will love this pattern.

Crafts Crochet IdeasMay 6, 2012
Oreo Cookie Cake
Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
Crochet Craft Project Ideas, Close up of Woman Crocheting
Crochet Craft Project Ideas