Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
Read More Comments
Chocolate lovers will enjoy this delicious Oreo cookie and pudding layered dessert.
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (not Double Stuf)
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cold milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip, divided
- 2 3.9 ounce pkgs chocolate instant pudding
- 3 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
5 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Melt the marshmallows and milk together over very low heat and cool until you can add whipped cream. Roll Oreo cookies to the amount to cover the bottom of a small 6x9 inch glass dish and to cover mixture also.Read More...
When making chocolate pudding with Oreo cookies smash the cookies up then add 1 egg to it and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes...Read More...
Take 1 large package Oreo cookies, crushed. Mix with 1 stick margarine. Put 2/3 in bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix at slow speed: 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream and 1 1/2 cups peanut butter.Read More...
These yummy desserts are great for meals, parties, and even picnics. The recipes for Oreo cookie pies may vary a bit, but they typically include crushed cookies that are layered with pudding, cream cheese, and whipped topping. Learn how to make this scrumptious dessert using the recipes below.
This is a page about making Oreo balls. These delicious candies begin with crushed Oreo cookies.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.