Crochet Oreo Cookies
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 148 Posts
January 15, 2007
Don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Materials and Tools:
- brown 4 ply yarn
- white 4 ply yarn (Amounts needed will depend on how many cookies you would like to make.)
- yarn needle
- crochet hook size F
Using the following directions make two brown disks and 1 white disk for each cookie.
- To begin, wrap yarn twice around your finger to form circle.
- Put hook through circle, pick up yarn and ch 2.
- 1st Rnd: Make 13 DC in a circle and sl st to top of ch2 (14DC)
Pull end of yarn to draw the circle up tight.
- 2nd Rnd: ch2, 1 DC in first st, 2 DC in each st around (28DC)
Stack your cookies and baste through all at edge as shown. Display in clear jar or apothecary. And don't be surprised if someone tries to help themselves to a cookie! They will look real at a glance.
Click Here to Download a PDF of this Pattern
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.