Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

I have worn Crocs for several years, in fact, I am just getting ready to replace my first pair. The pair I have been wearing are about 4 years old. It amazes me how well they have held up, because I am quite rough on shoes.

I had been wearing my Crocs outside to do yard work. When I went into the house, I left them on the outside step so as not to track in grass and dirt. The steps are pretty much in full sun throughout the day. I had left them out there for a few days, when my daughter looked outside at them and said they had shrunk!

Sure enough, they had shrunk, and that was a good thing; at least for me. From wearing them so much, they had gotten too big and loose on my foot. Now it is like I have a new pair of Crocs!

By squirrley from West Michigan

Answers:

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

I noticed too the more you wear them, they seem to get bigger. (07/07/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

Thanks, I was ready to throw mine out because they actually trip me sometimes. (07/08/2009)

By siris

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

Cool that your crocks shrunk back to fit from the sun :-) (07/08/2009)

By Deeli

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

Thank you! I love mine but they were beginning to feel like clown shoes! (07/09/2009)

By Beth

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

Another thing to do is to wash them in the washing machine. Mine got pretty dirty and I thought that the washing machine would be the perfect to get them clean. Clean - no, but yes they did shrink. (07/10/2009)

By Karyn01

Crocs Shrink in the Sun!

I forgot to mention, when you do place your Crocs out in the sun to shrink, keep checking on their "progress" day by day. It seems the longer they are out there, the smaller they get. You want to make sure to get the right size! :o) (07/14/2009)

By Squirrley