Repurposing Crocs

Category Decor
It can take a while to wear out these plastic sandals. When you do, there may be a way to reuse these shoes. This is a guide about repurposing crocs.

I love croc shoes but they don't love me. So, since my last pair was one of the colors of my bedroom, I came up with this little decorating tip.

With a thumb tack, secure a paperclip or yarn loop to the back and fill with flowers. Hang up anywhere you want. They are light (yes I used both of the pair) and could also be used for hanging earrings or craft decorations.

NJOY!

Source: I needed a splash of color and no longer needed the shoes.

This would also make good storage for the remote control in a bedroom.

The remote idea is great, but you would need to secure the shoe a lot more than I did for just the little flowers. If they are secure, you could keep scissors in them, knitting needles and hooks (watching the holes on the side of course), cooking utensils (wash the shoes well though), makeup brushes, and more.