Cucumber Water

Cucumber water is one of the most refreshing drinks I have ever tasted. Cut and slice half a cucumber, peeled or not, doesn't matter and mix into a pitcher of ice water. Sit for five minutes, then stir and drink. It refreshes, inside and out! It is great!

By Racingagainstthimerasol

Answers:

Cucumber Water

I agree. And I heard that its really healthy and good for your skin. it a great thing to try if you're bored of lemon water. (09/23/2006)

By Mary

Cucumber Water

I can assure you that in about 1 week of drinking cucumber water you are going to notice the difference in your skin. This totally cleanses your insides and detoxifies you. Try it you will definitely be hooked. The aloe it contains cleanses your intestines and cucumber are a natural diuretic/collagen producing product. (03/14/2007)

By Cecy