BeveragesRecipes

Cucumber Water

For a refreshing, calorie-free, cost-free beverage, try adding a couple slices of cucumber (scrubbed, but not peeled) to a glass of ice water. It's heavenly!

By Jan from Champaign, IL

I agree. When I go to a spa cucumber water is always offered. I prefer making the water in the summer when I can use my own homeground unwaxed cukes.

that sounds really refreshing & tasty ~

By Michelle D in California (Guest Post)

I started making my own cucumber water after visiting the spa and a co-worker noticed that my face was glowing. I drink a lot of water, and plain water can be so boring. I cut up half a cucumber in a 32 ounce sipper and refill it about 3 times during work and on the way home, I eat the cucumbers. Also really refreshing is slicing oranges or lemons with the cucumbers.

By Neptune (Guest Post)

I made a big pitcher of cucumber water, added a bit of lemon and lavender and brought it with me to rehearsal. I've got the entire cast hooked now!

By drake (Guest Post)

I'm drake and yes I put cucumber in my water. I know it sounds crazy but it's quiet refreshing and sometimes I put a little plum, lemon, or even strawberry!

By darlene (Guest Post)

I'm definitely going to try to make my own. Sounds very refreshing.

Cucumber water is one of the most refreshing drinks I have ever tasted. Cut and slice half a cucumber, peeled or not, doesn't matter and mix into a pitcher of ice water. Sit for five minutes, then stir and drink. It refreshes, inside and out! It is great!

By Racingagainstthimerasol

Answers:

Cucumber Water

I agree. And I heard that its really healthy and good for your skin. it a great thing to try if you're bored of lemon water. (09/23/2006)

By Mary

Cucumber Water

I can assure you that in about 1 week of drinking cucumber water you are going to notice the difference in your skin. This totally cleanses your insides and detoxifies you. Try it you will definitely be hooked. The aloe it contains cleanses your intestines and cucumber are a natural diuretic/collagen producing product. (03/14/2007)

By Cecy