Fresh Fruit Infused Water

Category Fruit
Adding a little citrus or other fruit to your water can give it a wonderfully light refreshing flavor. This is a page about fresh fruit infused water.

Everyone needs to stay hydrated. There is no better way than good old water. Well if you are like me, you don't like plain old water. I made my own fresh fruit infused water that I like better.

• 1 qt fresh water
  • 1 qt (or liter) sparkling flavored (0 calories) lemon or lime seltzer water
  • 1 large naval orange
  • 2 limes
  • 2 lemons
  • 1 sprig mint leave (opt)

1. Slice up all your fruit in very thin slices, removing all seeds.
  2. Advertisement

3. I give each fruit slice a little twist as I dropped it in the pitcher.
  4. Add water and sparkling water.
  5. You can sweeten this if you would like with a little sugar or sweetenter (I use a few packets of sweet n' low). No calories and it is a very refreshing cold drink.

Top Comment

In the summertime I keep a gallon of cucumber infused water in my refrigerator and it is so refreshing. By the end of the day that gallon of cucumber water has been consumed and it was delicious

Hello, strawberry season! They are everywhere now, and in so many good sales. When you clean and cut your strawberries, don't discard the bits and tops you chop off. Simply place them in a glass, jar, or pitcher, then fill with water and refrigerate.

Wait about an hour and you'll have a delicious strawberry infused water that is sweet, fragrant, and refreshing.

I used to had horrible horrible acne. And after help from a dermatologist, I became mostly clear, but there was still discoloration and a dullness in my skin that wasn't worth the money to fix. That's when I started making detox water. This CHANGED my skin.

Infused Water for Glowing Skin and Weight Loss

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips FruitJune 30, 2017
🎃
🌻