Fresh Fruit Infused Water
Adding a little citrus or other fruit to your water can give it a wonderfully light refreshing flavor. This is a guide about fresh fruit infused water.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Everyone needs to stay hydrated. There is no better way than good old water. Well if you are like me, you don't like plain old water. I made my own fresh fruit infused water that I like better.
- 1 qt fresh water
- 1 qt (or liter) sparkling flavored (0 calories) lemon or lime seltzer water
- 1 large naval orange
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 sprig mint leave (opt)
- Slice up all your fruit in very thin slices, removing all seeds.
- I give each fruit slice a little twist as I dropped it in the pitcher.
- Add water and sparkling water.
- You can sweeten this if you would like with a little sugar or sweetenter (I use a few packets of sweet n' low). No calories and it is a very refreshing cold drink.
January 10, 20170 found this helpful
In the summertime I keep a gallon of cucumber infused water in my refrigerator and it is so refreshing. By the end of the day that gallon of cucumber water has been consumed and it was delicious
August 8, 20160 found this helpful
Tried this recipe, for I hate plain water also. Delicious, very thirst quenching.
In This Guide