Curling Tomato Leaves

Curling Tomato Leaves

I am a first-time tomato planter growing heirloom tomatoes and am wondering what is happening to the tips of the leaves. I think the leaves are curling from too much moisture, but I can't figure out why some of the leaf tips are dark green, very dry, and brittle? Thoughts?

By Ali from Los Angeles, CA

Curling Tomato Leaves

Spray it with teaspoon of liquid soap in a spray bottle full of water, 2 or more times each week (it will hold about a quart of water). Good luck. (03/10/2010)

By kffrmw88

Curling Tomato Leaves

Go to this web site and look for your symptoms. I have some of the same including the brown stems.

Ed (03/28/2010)

By Jed94568

Green tomato plant in field.
Curling Tomato Leaves
Curling Iron Holder Crafts
Curling Iron Holder Ideas
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Hair Curling Tips
Hair Curling Tips