Domestic ViolenceSelf Help

Dealing With a Verbally Abusive Husband

Literally minute to minute my future ex texts me: drop dead b****, two minutes later: I miss you so much, I love you.... What is up with this?

Run, do not walk away from this man. There is no good ending for this--ever except for you if you get away unhurt. it will not stop with words.

I agree with Sheilah!!! This man is frighteningly unstable! If you have children, they are also in grave danger! You must protect yourself and have no further contact with him; you may need to move away from him to avoid an escalation of violence!!!

Unfortunately he is mentally unstable. This could lead to abusive, manipulative or violent behavior.

Better safe than sorry, in my opinion.

First thing I would do is get a new phone number. If he doesn't know your number he can't text you.

I have changed my phone numbers. One was only for texts. I have now changed that number also. The prosecuting (sp) attorney wanted the texts, he is violating the restraining order, again. He lives about 30-40 miles from me, no one would bring him here for free and he has no money. I wouldn't mind moving but I just signed a lease a couple months ago. One thing about leaving the text phone as it was is that I would know what he is up to, ie where he is.

Dump the nut and get your head examined as soon as possible! The fact that you put up with this nut indicates, that YOU have some serious problems too.

Find somebody, who is stable and ALWAYS respectful and supportive.

I had a husband like that, if he was on the couch reading and I walked by he would throw his book at me, I asked him if my breathing and walking bothered him and he said yes. I divorced him and left the state, he called me within the week saying he was walking in circles missing me blah blah....all I can figure is maybe he was bipolar and needed meds. He was pretty rude to people whenever he felt like it and most times verbally abusive to me. Glad that part of my life has been over for 8 years now.