Decor for Easter Day Church Event

I need some decor tips for decorating an auditorium. It is a church event. Age group varies from 14-23 years old. I don't want it to be associated with bunnies or Easter eggs. What else can I do? I thought of doing a collage, but not sure what to stick on it. I'm still thinking of the theme colors. I'm open to all suggestions. Do send me websites that you think will be helpful for as well.

Thanks.
Cherrie from S'pore

Answers:

Decor for Easter Day Church Event

I decorate my mom's nursing home door and I also did not want to go with bunnies, etc.

I picked up a purple plastic tablecloth from the dollar store, made a huge (almost life size) cardboard cross, added some beautiful lilies in the center of the cross and around the bottom of the cross. (Lilies also from the Dollar store. I spent $2 on the flowers). I then used a deep purple marker and stencil and stenciled on white paper "HE IS RISEN", cut out the letters with a white border and added beside the cross. This ended up looking very nice. (03/23/2005)

By Marietta

Decor for Easter Day Church Event
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding
🎄
🍂