Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Category Planning

Your church is a nice location to host a ladies' tea party. This is a guide about planning a ladies' tea at church.

Our church is planning a ladies tea in June or July. I am looking for inexpensive party favors for about one hundred ladies. Any ideas?
Thank you.

By dinah from Nashville, TN

Answers

http://www.thri  8781798.tip.html
http://www.thri  3724527.tip.html
http://www.thri  f000358.tip.html

You might be most interested in the last posts from thriftyfun. You could make 100 different bookmarks and it wouldn't cost you that much money. The women would have something they could take home with them.

For our wedding on a budget, I made sachets from netting, potpourri, very thin ribbon, tiny silk flowers and pearls and lots of hot glue gunning. Very inexpensive, very easy and very pretty! Every time we are in the craft store the scent reminds me of my wedding day.

Use colorful paper from scrapbook papers to make individual fans for each lady. Your theme could be "You are our greatest fan". Makes a beautiful spring/summer theme.

I would like to give a Tea party at my church. Could someone please give me some ideas?

By Nell from Jackson, GA

Answers:

Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Our hospital auxiliary had a tea last year. We had a group come in who had a fashion show of vintage clothing. It really went over big. All our members brought goodies suitable for eating with our cups of tea. Members loaned their china cups and saucers for the occasion. We charged for it, and had a good attendance. (02/11/2010)

By WeeWillie

Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

I was planning a tea party for my daughter and we found teacups and saucers at the thrift store for around .25 to .50 for a set. We served the tea in them and let the girls take home their own "tea sets" as favors. Everyone had a different pattern so there was a lot of comparison and we saved a bundle on favors. If your church is small you could do this. (02/13/2010)

By lhegs

Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

What about a calendar tea? This would be for a large group. You need to set up 12 tables and how ever many chairs are needed. Each member joins a "month" and decorates their table to resemble that month.

Example: May would be used for Mother's Day so that group would decorate their table with flowers, tea sandwiches, cookies, etc for Mother's Day. A pink table cloth would work well. They could serve iced tea since May is warm.

Dec would be anything Christmas - a small Christmas tree, decorations, etc. Serve Christmas cookies and hot chocolate.
The possibilities are endless. (02/16/2010)

By Coll3