Decorating a Large Tin Can With Duct Tape
We use lots of extra large sized tin cans of cheese and green beans. We put them in the refrigerator, and cover them with a margarine lid. I used them for many things around the house. I gave my daughter one to make a project, since she crafts with duct tape a lot.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- new can opener
- washed tin can, large size
- duct tape in different colors
- I would cover along the top of the can to keep sharp edges away.
- Put the duct tape on the can and cover until the whole can is how you like it.
- Use it for storage for things like pencils, etc.
By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN
Add your voice to the conversation.