Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Decoupaging ceramic tiles is fun and easy. Although smooth, white tiles work the best, choosing tiles of pale shades and different textures gives you more options for interesting effects. The thinner the paper you choose to use, the better and don't forget to varnish. These are decorative tiles, not hot plates.

By Lisa from Thessaloniki, Greece

Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Much more interesting than I expected, very nice. (08/06/2007)

By kimhis

Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Hi Lisa,
These are really nice! I would even like to try this.
I used to decoupage years ago on wood. I have never thought of tile.
Thank you for showing the pictures of your work.

Love and hugs,
Marcia in California (08/06/2007)

By Marcia

Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Wow, you are very talented! Thanks for sharing with us the beautiful tiles you've made, and God bless you!

By tedsmom

Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Excellent work! Thanks for sharing. (08/09/2008)

By badwater

Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

My wife decoupages tiles also (among other items) and sells them on a crafting site called etsy. I even had to create a finish that was durable enough for these tiles to be used in building or renovating projects. The ones listed here are very nice and decorative. She would really love to know someone else appreciates decoupaged tiles. Everyone thought she was crazy for doing tiles but what better canvas to decorate?

She's always tearing images out of mail order catalogs, newspapers, gathering old wrapping papers, calendars, napkins, almost any decorative paper image that catches her eye she will put it away for a future decoupage project. The tiles don't have to be new. Old homes which are being torn down are a gold mine of free tiles, some with odd shapes. (08/19/2008)

By Max

RE: Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles

Decoupaged Ceramic Tiles
Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Old brown tile
Repairing Uneven Tile Floor
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile
Tile Craft
Crafts Using Tiles