Deep Conditioning Treatment at Home

I'm a "from the box" redhead. This can result in needing a good deep conditioning once in awhile. The same goes for my teenage granddaughters with their natural blond hair.

Instead of using an expensive hair care product or going to the salon, before I go outside I wet my hair, put a good amount of my regular conditioner on it. I comb it through and wear a washable hat (baseball type works well).

Time goes by, all the while giving your hair a deep conditioning treatment. When you come in to wash your hair. You will be amazed at the softness that only cost you pennies!

By EM10 from Bancroft, Ontario, CA

Deep Conditioning Treatment at Home
Deep Frying
Deep Frying Tips and Tricks
girl with shiny hair
Homemade Conditioning Rinse Recipes
Kitchen Window Treatment
Kitchen Window Treatment Color Advice
Large Turkey in Deep Fryer
Deep Frying a Turkey