TipsHair Tips

Deep Conditioning Treatment at Home

If you want to super condition your hair, try this. After you put the conditioner in your hair, tie your hair back with a hair tie, wait about 5 minutes, and rinse your hair with the tie still in your hair. Of course, this only works if you have long hair (LOL).

By lara from Portland, OR

Anonymous

How would leaving the hair band in when you rinse help?

I'm a "from the box" redhead. This can result in needing a good deep conditioning once in awhile. The same goes for my teenage granddaughters with their natural blond hair.

Instead of using an expensive hair care product or going to the salon, before I go outside I wet my hair, put a good amount of my regular conditioner on it. I comb it through and wear a washable hat (baseball type works well).

Time goes by, all the while giving your hair a deep conditioning treatment. When you come in to wash your hair. You will be amazed at the softness that only cost you pennies!

By Darlene Johnson from Bancroft, Ontario, CA