Determining the Value of an Old Reel Mower

I have a vintage push (reel) lawnmower made by the Pennsylvania Lawn Mower Company (later bought out by The American Lawn Mower Company in the early 1950s). My mower is red, has wooden rollers on the back, and an aluminum plate with Pennsylvania Lawn Mower printed on it where the 2 handles come together upright.

I'm just curious as to the exact year (or near exact) of this machine and to it's approximate value. It is in fair-to-quite good condition, and I use it today. Sorry, no pics at this time. Thanks!

By Ben's Dad from Cornville, ME

Old Reel Mower
Determining the Value of Old Reel Mowers
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Reel Mower Blades
Sharpening a Reel Mower
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
🎉
🎄