Determining the Value of an Old Reel Mower

I have a vintage push (reel) lawnmower made by the Pennsylvania Lawn Mower Company (later bought out by The American Lawn Mower Company in the early 1950s). My mower is red, has wooden rollers on the back, and an aluminum plate with Pennsylvania Lawn Mower printed on it where the 2 handles come together upright.

I'm just curious as to the exact year (or near exact) of this machine and to it's approximate value. It is in fair-to-quite good condition, and I use it today. Sorry, no pics at this time. Thanks!

By Ben's Dad from Cornville, ME

Old Reel Mower
Determining the Value of Old Reel Mowers
Reel Lawnmower
Finding Replacement Wheels For Reel Lawnmower
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Troubleshooting a Riding Lawn Mower That Won't Start
Reel Mower Blades
Sharpening a Reel Mower
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:39:52 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.