Finding Replacement Tires for a Zephyr Reel Mower

The tires on a reel mower are an integral part of the mower and should be replaced of they are damaged. This is a guide about finding replacement tires for a Zephyr reel mower.

I have a Zephyr reel mower. Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement 10.50x1.63 hard rubber tire or any idea of what I can use in place of?

Answers

Best Answer

From reddit.com:

You might be able to get one of these to work. You might have to do some finagling to get it onto the rim but oit looks like they have a tire that is 10.5 OD and 8" ID. Not sure about the width. Solid rubber expands and contracts pretty well so you might try heating it up a bit. Though, I would suggest using something different than an open flame...That could make things a bit awkward.

http://www.chdi … ource=google_pla