Dogs Digging In My Flower Garden

Would anyone have advice on how to keep a dog from digging in the flower beds? My daughter has a dog and he always digs into my flowers to get cooled off under the flowering shrubs.
Hope you can help.
Thank you.

By Emma from Moncton, NB

Answers:

Dogs Digging In My Flower Garden

Cayenne pepper sprinkled where they usually dig. They will dig once and will more than likely not do it again! (06/02/2010)

By hcannon

Dogs Digging In My Flower Garden

Hot pepper sauce and moth balls should stop the digging, good luck. (06/02/2010)

By kffrmw88

Dogs Digging In My Flower Garden

If you or a friend has rose bushes, save all the longer pieces of prunings and put them under the bushes. Just don't forget about them if you need to dig under there! (It is also a good deterrent if cats decide to use your garden as a litter box.) (06/02/2010)

By Jilson

Dogs Digging In My Flower Garden
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Garden
Planting a Flower Garden
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
A dog sitting in a garden.
Keeping Dogs Out of Your Garden
🎄