Duct Tape To Check For Insects

Rolled up pieces of duct tape with the sticky side out are an easy way to monitor where insects might be if you do not see them during the day. I like to keep them under the bed, in the bathroom, and in other places where they might be that I don't look often. I leave them there for about three days, then look at the tape. This way I can catch a problem before it gets out of hand.

By Robyn F. from Tri-Cities, TN

Sounds a little gross (I hate bugs,) but effective!

If you don't really want to see them, you can put the sticky duct tape inside an empty toilet paper roll and hide or tape it to the wall. LOL

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsJune 10, 2011
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
Making a Duct Tape Bow
Making a Duct Tape Bow
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops