Easy Lasagna Recipes

Here is a wonderful, easy and fast recipe for lasagne, courtesy of my daughter in law:

Ingredients

• 1 package of frozen ravioli, any flavor
  • 1 8 oz shredded mozzarella (or more if you like. I always use more)
  • 1 jar of good quality pasta sauce (you may need more than one jar, but I don't find it necessary)
  • Optional:1 package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and cooked and WELL DRAINED.

Directions

Cook ravioli and drain. I wait until they're cool to handle.

TIP: add a little oil to the ravioli or any kind of pasta while cooking and pasta won't stick together while cooking or after draining. This will make it easier to layer the ravioli when they're cool because they won't stick together. THIS TIP ESPECIALLY HELPFUL WHEN COOKING LASAGNE NOODLES.

Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with Pam. Spread a little pasta sauce on bottom of pan. Put one layer of ravioli on bottom of pan. Sprinkle mozzarella. Repeat process, making layers, as many that will fit your pan.

I usually top with remaining mozzarella because our family likes crisy cheese toppings, but you don't have to. If you decide not to, make your last layer with pasta sauce.

Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until bubbling.

If you decide to use the spinach, layer it with the cheese and bake as usual. But make sure it's drained completely otherwise this 'lasagne' will be watery.

So good, I use it a lot. We're an Italian family and even my 85 year old father approved it!

Hope you like.

By Metroplex from Houston, TX

Lasagna
Lasagna Recipes
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Crockpot Lasagna
Crockpot Lasagna Recipes
Easy Lasagna
Easy Lasagna Recipes
Lasagna Rolls without Sauce
Lasagna Rolls Recipes
🎉
🎄