Fels-Naptha For Many Uses

You can use old fashioned Fels-Naptha laundry soap for many uses. It can be used as a stain remover, to wash off poison ivy residue. It can also be used as a general cleaner for floors, bathrooms and showers. It can also be dissolved in water and sprayed as an insecticide in the garden.

By Mythi from Silverdale, WA

Answers:

Fels-Naptha For Many Uses

Just want to say that my grandma and my mom used Fels Naptha and had the cleanest white laundry in her row house. It was so nice of you to recommend it. We used to wash our hair in it, rashes, etc. It's an oldy but goodie. Thanks for the memories. I will look for some cakes in the market.(05/31/2007)

By Bonnie

Fels-Naptha For Many Uses

Ahhhh the memories, especially about poison ivy! My mother would scrub me with Fels then powder me with corn starch to control the itch. It worked every time. I never thought to use it for the garden, thanks, I'm soaking a bar as we "speak". (06/01/2007)

By Fran

Fels-Naptha For Many Uses

My dad used to cut the grass with out a shirt and come in covered with chigger bites. Hopped in the shower with Fels Naptha and fit as can be in the morning! (12/26/2008)

By Teri

package of soap
Using Fels Naptha Soap
A washer filled with laundry.
Homemade Laundry Detergent Recipes
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎄