Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals

Sewing machines purchased second hand or inherited often come without their manuals. This is a guide about finding Coronado sewing machine manuals.

November 5, 2015 Flag

I recently acquired a Coronado Duchess, Brother Model C sewing machine. I haven't got a clue how to thread it or anything else. I am looking for anyone that has information or an owner's manual.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You will need to know the serial no. of your sewing machine and look through any numbers listed on this website that comes close to yours if the Model C is not listed. Then you can get an idea of how to thread your machine. This is the best I can find for you online, but the manuals are free to view/print.

http://homeappliance.manualsonline. ... her_sewing_machine_product_list.html

May 19, 2006 Flag

I found a wonderful little sewing machine at my local goodwill but I can't seem to find any information on it. I was hoping someone could direct me toward a site that might be able to shed so light on my little machine. It is a Gamble 'Coronado' Brother sewing machine in a hideaway cabinet. I would really love to find a manual or anything on it. It runs but may need repair. I feel so lucky to have found it and would love to use it. Thanks for any and all help!

Amanda from Lamar, MO

I, also found a machine and also a manual. Are you interested?

dblair54151 AT yahoo.com

This is an old sewing machine and should be simple to figure out. The newer, the more complicated.

Find a sewing machine tech--one who repairs, not sells--and have them give it a once over, cleaning, oiling, and they will give you tips as well.

You might find them in the sewing machine vaccum cleaner repair in the yellow pages. OR by word of mouth from fabric shops--maybe a retired person who does this. Tweeking a sewing machine with adjustable tension takes an art. You have to know how to do it or it is frustrating. My 20 year old machine is a factory set, so if it is older than that, learn how to do the tension (top and bottom).

Just an added post note. The Gamble CORONADO brand was in the 1960s. They had lots of stuff with that name on. Freezers, fridges, de-and humidifiers, MY GUITAR, etc.

Hi, I have a Coronado Automatic Zig Zag Sewing Machine Model TAZ 289 in a cabinet and I'm looking for a manual for it. From what I can find, I'm told it is a Japanese model from the 60's or 70's. . I was wondering Deb (Blair) what Model and manual you have. Or, if anyone knows where I might find a manual for this. Thanks & Cheers

July 13, 2011 Flag

I have recently been given a Coronado sewing machine from a good friend. It is in mint condition. I am looking for a manual and have not had any luck. Does anyone out there know where I can get one?

Thanks.

By Gianni from Calgary, Alberta

I found this site and although I didn't see your model listed, there is a place to click on if you cant find the manual you want. Hope this helps.

http://www.sewingonline.co.uk/instructions.html

Blessings,

Robyn

Try: www.manualsonline.com or www.retrevo.com. They have lots of free manuals.

July 17, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a manual for the Coronado sewing machine model 05n5 45 4501. If you can help please email me. Thank you.

By Susan from Red Wing, MN

Try Retrevo.com for a manual.

Try: homeappliance.manualsonline.com/

July 17, 2010 Flag

I have a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501). I do not have a manual. Can anyone tell me where I can get one.

Mary from Manistee, MI

Answers:

Manual for a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501)

http://www.sewusa.com/index.htm

This is a site which has most manuals. I got one for a 25 yr old Viking for $10 downloaded onto my computer. (05/15/2007)

By JoanDogs

Go to Amazon.com they sell books (and buy books you no longer want) - perhaps they will have what you are looking for. (05/16/2007)

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane, NC

Manual for a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501

I just bought an old Coronado sewing machine at an estate sale today complete with manual. I am going to keep it obviously, but if you would like, can scan and email it or make copies, etc... Send me an email please. namgijin AT hotmail.com Oh yeah, it also has a complete parts listing too, although due to age, obtaining the parts may take a little more time. There is an antique dealer I know of that specializes in sewing machines and accessories so may not be as much trouble. (06/02/2007)

By Brian

Crafts SewingNovember 7, 2015
Sewing Machine
Finding Sewing Machine Manuals
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Memory Craft and Hello Kitty sewing machine manuals
Finding Janome Sewing Machine Manuals
🎄