Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals

Category Sewing
Sewing machines purchased second hand or inherited often come without their manuals. This is a guide about finding Coronado sewing machine manuals.

I recently acquired a Coronado Duchess, Brother Model C sewing machine. I haven't got a clue how to thread it or anything else. I am looking for anyone that has information or an owner's manual.

You will need to know the serial no. of your sewing machine and look through any numbers listed on this website that comes close to yours if the Model C is not listed. Then you can get an idea of how to thread your machine. This is the best I can find for you online, but the manuals are free to view/print.

http://homeappl  roduct_list.html

Join the FB group Vintage Sewing Machines, they have a lot of manuals in their files, and members to help you find a manual.

Also, search through Relics for the machine.

I found a wonderful little sewing machine at my local goodwill but I can't seem to find any information on it. I was hoping someone could direct me toward a site that might be able to shed so light on my little machine. It is a Gamble 'Coronado' Brother sewing machine in a hideaway cabinet. I would really love to find a manual or anything on it. It runs but may need repair. I feel so lucky to have found it and would love to use it. Thanks for any and all help!

Amanda from Lamar, MO

Try www.sewusa.com. They have manuals for a number of sewing machines at a reasonable price and they even have free printable pages on how to thread the machine and bobbin... Anita from Montclair, NJ

Try the Brother Sewing Machines website and/or contact them. As manufacturers, they should have info on this machine. Please let us know when you have been successful, and also in which way.

Did you ever find a manual for the Coronado sewing machine? I am looking for one also.

Hello Amber, and Mary,

Guess my last post did not go thru. I just bought a Coronado in a wooden cabinet sewing machine today at an estate sale. It came complete with manual! It is the Coronado model R40. Not sure if that is tha one you are looking for.... but if it is, put another comment here. Would be happy to either copy or scan and email it to you. Was online looking for additional accesories for it and found this site... Let me know.

I, also found a machine and also a manual. Are you interested?

dblair54151 AT yahoo.com

This is an old sewing machine and should be simple to figure out. The newer, the more complicated.

Find a sewing machine tech--one who repairs, not sells--and have them give it a once over, cleaning, oiling, and they will give you tips as well.

You might find them in the sewing machine vaccum cleaner repair in the yellow pages. OR by word of mouth from fabric shops--maybe a retired person who does this. Tweeking a sewing machine with adjustable tension takes an art. You have to know how to do it or it is frustrating. My 20 year old machine is a factory set, so if it is older than that, learn how to do the tension (top and bottom).

Just an added post note. The Gamble CORONADO brand was in the 1960s. They had lots of stuff with that name on. Freezers, fridges, de-and humidifiers, MY GUITAR, etc.

Hi, I have a Coronado Automatic Zig Zag Sewing Machine Model TAZ 289 in a cabinet and I'm looking for a manual for it. From what I can find, I'm told it is a Japanese model from the 60's or 70's. . I was wondering Deb (Blair) what Model and manual you have. Or, if anyone knows where I might find a manual for this. Thanks & Cheers

I have recently been given a Coronado sewing machine from a good friend. It is in mint condition. I am looking for a manual and have not had any luck. Does anyone out there know where I can get one?

Thanks.

By Gianni from Calgary, Alberta

I found this site and although I didn't see your model listed, there is a place to click on if you cant find the manual you want. Hope this helps.

http://www.sewi  nstructions.html

Blessings,

Robyn

Try: www.manualsonline.com or www.retrevo.com. They have lots of free manuals.

I am looking for a manual for the Coronado sewing machine model 05n5 45 4501. If you can help please email me. Thank you.

By Susan from Red Wing, MN

Try Retrevo.com for a manual.

Try: homeappliance.manualsonline.com/

I have a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501). I do not have a manual. Can anyone tell me where I can get one.

Mary from Manistee, MI

Answers:

Manual for a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501)

http://www.sewusa.com/index.htm

This is a site which has most manuals. I got one for a 25 yr old Viking for $10 downloaded onto my computer. (05/15/2007)

By JoanDogs

Go to Amazon.com they sell books (and buy books you no longer want) - perhaps they will have what you are looking for. (05/16/2007)

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane, NC

Manual for a Coronado Sewing Machine (Model 05n5 45 4501

I just bought an old Coronado sewing machine at an estate sale today complete with manual. I am going to keep it obviously, but if you would like, can scan and email it or make copies, etc... Send me an email please. namgijin AT hotmail.com Oh yeah, it also has a complete parts listing too, although due to age, obtaining the parts may take a little more time. There is an antique dealer I know of that specializes in sewing machines and accessories so may not be as much trouble. (06/02/2007)

By Brian