Finding Good Housekeeper Sewing Machine User Manuals

If you have lost the manual for your sewing machine, it may be useful pick up another one. Often they are available online or can be purchased from an individual selling the manual. This is a page about finding Good Housekeeper sewing machine user manuals.

Where would I be able to find the user manual for a Good Housekeeper samb-2 model? I need the threading guide. I have googled it, but have not been able to find anything.

Answers

Best Answer

Right here on Thrifty Fun they have a discussion about finding the manual for all the Good Housekeeper sewing machine. I would go here to find the answer. It appears that they do not have a PDF file that you can download on the web. You need to contact the company and they email you one. www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Good-Housekeeper-Sewing-Machine...

Best Answer

This machine was made by White. White was bought out by Husqvarna. Contact the Husqvarna company.

Best Answer

If you are still looking for a manual it's possible this site will have one.

You can send them what model and information you have and they may be able to match it up with the correct White model.
The manuals cost between $10 -$20 but are well worth the cost if you need a manual.

sewusa.com/.../White_Sewing_Machines.htm

You could probably get help with this machine at a Sears Service Center as they also have sold the White machine in the past.

If you want help and willing to go to a little trouble you can ask for help on the Ismacs site but you will have to join - but it's free to join the message center site.

ismacs.net/digest.html

I bought my wife a Good Housekeeper sewing machine however it didn't have a manual for it. Does anyone know how to find one?

Robert from CA

Answers

Best Answer

I also had a problem with my White sewing machine. I lost the manual and could not find one anywhere on the internet.

I contacted the company and they emailed me a pdf file of the manual for free. You will need to know the manufacturer and model numbers.

I need a user manual for a Good Housekeeper sewing machine S#37026. Do you have any idea where I can find one?

By Sandi N

Answers

Best Answer

Many companies will have a printer friendly version of their booklets.

I need a manual for a 1960 Good Housekeeping sewing machine.

Answers

Best Answer

Try the Husqvarna company website - the Good Housekeeper (not Housekeeping but it's a very common mistake:) sewing machine was a badged-for White Sewing Machine Co machine (badged for chain department stores) and White was purchased by Husqvana-Viking in the late 20th century.

You can also try YouTube - there are several videos there showing how to thread, rewind a bobbin, and other sewing on Good Housekeeper machines.

I have a Good House Keeper sewing machine, model 950-b. I can't find any info on this model. Can anyone help?

By BK

Answers

Best Answer

According to this post on YouTube, Good Housekeeper sewing machines were 'badged' for the brand but are actually White sewing machines:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1TXZsIKUc

So a search using the term 'badged white sewing machines' might yield more info for you, plus the video I linked also has other videos using this particular brand badge.

Happy sewing:)

Where can I get a manual for a Good Housekeeping machine; model 152A?

Answers

Try on-line...just type in type and model #...something should come up.

The best I could come up with is www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFSJSkx9zNM

My mother has an old Good Housekeeper sewing machine that needs a manual. It is a Deluxe automatic zig zag precision sewing machine made in Japan, Model 400. I was wondering if anyone could help me in locating a manual for it. She really likes it. It also does embroidering. She says it is turquoise blue. Thanks!

Lynne from Fort Wayne, IN

Answers

By Adrienne (Guest Post)

PLease provide a website for the machine 1250 Zig Zag Japanese made. I just recieved this old machine.

try this one.. this may help you find a manual for the sewing machine www.ifixmachines.com

At an estate sale, I purchased a Housekeeper sewing machine, model #S-10. How can I find a manual? There is no address on the machine. It has a made in Japan label on the bottom of the machine.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

By J.B.

Answers

Have you tried simply Googling using the search term housekeeper model s-10 sewing machine instruction manual?

I love buying vintage machines (mostly Singers since parts are still readily available) and frequently find manuals for a specific machine by Googling keying in the maker, model number, and instruction manual to the search bar.

I always get a ton of 'hits'. Sometimes it takes a while to find what I'm really looking for, but I do find most of the ones I need. Some are free, some are a PayPal download, but in all the years I've been Googling machine manuals, the only one I cannot find is a 50s era Russian made Jones, lol!

I am looking for an old sewing machine manual. It's a Good Housekeeper, mode KNB, serial number 212921. I'm not even sure how to thread it properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jennifer from Southaven, MS

Answers:

Good Housekeeper Sewing Machine User Manuals

Email the company they should be able to send you one tell them how you got the machine and no manuel. Good Luck (10/13/2005)

By debbie

You might look for one on Ebay - I noticed once that there were several on there - it may not be your model but it's worth a try. Also you might check on the internet as sometimes things like this are available to download. Last idea would be to call the company and see if you can buy one or have them send you one. (10/14/2005)

Have you tried to find a manual in .pdf format on the internet that you can download? Many companies now have user manuals available in this format on their site. (10/15/2005)

By Cindy Irby

Try sewusa.com. I got a manual for an old Kenmore that I bought at a church sale...If they have your model they will even show a free page on how to thread your machine.
Good luck..happy sewing.... Anita (12/16/2005)

By GraNita

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 26, 2017
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-22 14:02:22 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️