Finding User Manual for a Vactric Sewing Machine?

Finding a user manual for a Vactric sewing machine may require a bit of research online. This page offers some help in finding one for this uncommon machine.

I'm trying to locate a user manual for a Vactric automatic sewing machine, model 511. Failing this, I would appreciate information on how to correctly thread it.

Thank you for any assistance anyone.

Answers

Best Answer

It seems to be a brand sold in Britain and Australia. Contact a sewing machine shop there. You can even bring in the machine and they will be able to figure out how to thread it.

Best Answer

You will have problems finding a manual or any kind of instructions as this is not a well known brand of sewing machine.

• Your best bet is to take it to a sewing machine repair shop and ask for help with the threading.
  • They may or may not charge you but hopefully they will help you with a few other things you will probably need to know.
  • There is a different model of the brand (Vactric) listed on eBay and they have a manual with their machine. You can click on "contact seller" on the right side and ask them if they can help you with any addresses where you might can get help with your machine.
  • Most eBay sellers are nice and they may make a copy of the page showing how to thread the machine and email it to you. No harm in asking.
  • www.ebay.com.au/.../222852237551?hash=item33e30748ef
  • Here is an address but you may never receive a reply.
  • Vactric Sewing Machine Repairs & Service
  • 20 Memorial Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170

Yes I would really like any information about this machine. I just got one from my grandmother and cant work out how to thread the bobin or get it going smoothly.

Hi, I have a manual I can photograph for you if you still need it.

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 25, 2019
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-User-Manual-for-a-Vactric-Sewing-Machine-1.html