Repairing a Good Housekeeper Sewing Machine

Keeping your sewing machine in good working order sometimes includes the need for repairs, which can be costly. Certain repairs can be done at home. This is a guide about repairing a Good Housekeeper sewing machine.

I have an old Good Housekeeper sewing machine that needs some repair. Where are some locations in my area? It was given to me.

Thank you.

By Claudia from Tampa, FL

Best Answer

In the yellow pages look under the heading vacuum and sewing machine repair businesses. I take both my sewing machine and vacuum cleaner in for repair to the same place in New York State. See if you have a business in Tampa, FL which is known as Sew-Vac.