Finding the Best Coupon Websites

woman web browsing

Reliable coupon websites can be a good way to find deals and save money. This guide is about finding the best coupon websites.

Here are questions related to Finding the Best Coupon Websites.

Question: What Are Some Legitimate Coupon Websites?

Were do you find all the coupons? What sites do you know of that are legit?

By Joanna from Texarkana, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Laura [5]05/06/2011

I use thecouponclippers.com, they have tons of coupons.

Question: Websites for Coupon Codes and Deals

What are some money saving/coupon websites out here?

By Karen from Minneapolis, MN

Most Recent Answer

By CDC [67]11/23/2010

If you are wanting to buy something, this is a good site to sign up with for price changes: Bountii

Question: Websites For Grocery Coupons

What are the best websites for manufacturer's grocery coupons?

Marty from Michigan

Most Recent Answer

By J McClure [1]02/07/2009

My favorite place is upromise.com you click on the coupons and whenever you go to a participating store they are automatically deducted. In addition they deposit money in my daughters college savings account. You have to sign up, but there is no cost.

Question: Getting Coupons for Products You Buy Regularly

Does anyone know where I can get coupons on paper plates and pet products? I did a Google search and haven't been able to find any on the coupon sites. Thanks

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

Most Recent Answer

By texylady01/29/2010

Try ebay. I get 20-$5.00 off hair color for $1.50 from sellers on ebay. So basically, I pay half price for my hair color. A friend of mine and I split the coupons.

Here is a current sample offer for coupons....check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Coupons-SAVE ... _DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a559ac28b
Good luck.

Question: Tips For Coupon Trading Sites

I'm into coupons and refund offers (some call it rebates). I'm on several trading lists. When I'm reading the trading posts/lists, if I see something (coupons, upc's, etc.) that I think I might have on hand, but not for sure how many, I'll make a note of it to check later. I make more trades that way than from the actual posting of what I have available to trade.

When I post something in particular, that's what I'm wanting and would prefer, but I'm open to suggestions. Someone else might have a better idea than what I'd first thought of, or maybe they might have something to trade that I could use and didn't know even existed. We all have the prerogative to trade or not to trade.

Editor's Note: Do you have any tips for trading coupons online? Post them below.

Solutions: Finding the Best Coupon Websites

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!