Floribunda Rose Photos

Category Roses
Close up of a Floribunda Rose
This rose is apply named because of the abundance of blooms on the bush. This is a guide about floribunda rose photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
The Piñata rose is a climbing florabunda. As florabunda suggests, the plant yields an abundance of flowers. Rather than one bloom bud per stem, florabundas are apt to have 4, 5, or 6 or more.

True to it's name, 'Piñata', this rose is full of surprises. One cluster of roses may be predominately yellow while another may be mostly orange, or peach, or coral, or any combination of these colors.

I bought this rose early last year for the mark down price of around $2.00. It was so small, it was in a bag, not a pot. It is now about shoulder high and thriving. I can hardly wait for it to climb to the eaves of the house. What a show that will be.

Like my backdrop? Not wanting to hunt for something, I just took off my straw hat and used it, instead. So, I'm lazy.

I have done nothing to enhance the colors in this picture. The Piñata roses actually are that vivid/brilliant.

Comment Like this photo? 3

Photo Description
Some time back, I posted a picture of Piñata roses. They were lying on a straw hat. It was a nice picture, well liked by members. It did nothing though, to show all the brilliant colors this plant can produce.

While cleaning out some files, I ran across this picture and thought I should post it. Shown is just one cluster of many on the bush at one time.

The Piñata is a sturdy climber with many large canes. It produces an abundance of blooms all summer long. Recently, they were available at Walmart for $5.98!

What say ye?

Comment Like this photo? 4