Free Sample Websites

More free sample sites! I used that Walmart site from a while back (now on my bookmark bar). I told my mom and she found me some more sites in one of her books! I thought I would share the ones that worked for me!

Have a happy day! If I find more, I will be sure to share!

By starchild Lamoille County, VT

Free Sample Websites

The key is finding a good freebie newsletter and you will get a lot of samples and free stuff. I signed up to a bunch of them and then weeded them down to two really good ones: arlanas and momanddads. Just type those names in and you will get to the newsletter. They are wonderful. (04/30/2007)

By micksgirl

Free Sample Websites

I own a free sample website and I only post free samples that require NO SHIPPING, no handling, no credit card, no cost, no participation, nothing required, just fill out a form and get a freebie.

If you would like to see the site, here is a link:

Would love to have new members! Anyone? (04/30/2007)

By hagathna

image of hand cursor image over "free stuff" link
Good Freebie Websites
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Woman Looking at Free Fabric Samples
Looking for Free Fabric Samples
Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches