Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Freezing Cheese Sauce and Dip

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Freezing Cheese Dip

Try freezing, when looking for ways to store extra cheese sauce or dip. This is a guide about freezing cheese sauce or dip.

Solutions: Freezing Cheese Sauce and Dip

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Freezing Cheese Dip

I decided to try freezing Rotel tomato Velveta cheese dip. It freezes well.

By Joanie from Spring Branch, TX

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Freezing Cheese Sauce and Dip.

Question: Freezing Cheese Sauce

I had a gallon of milk and lots of cheese and I was going on vacation and I didn't want to throw them away. I made a large batch of cheese sauce and I wanted to know if I could freeze it and if so for how long?

By Fran I.

Question: Freezing Hummus and Blue Cheese Dip

With the holidays coming up, I'd like to know if its possible to freeze homemade hummus and blue cheese dips. They are so convenient if guests drop by and it would be a life saver if I have containers ready to just whip out of the freezer! Does anyone have any experience if they were successful after they thawed out?

Cettina from Malta, Europe

Most Recent Answer

By Monkey (Guest Post)12/18/2008

Hummus freezes amazingly. Homemade, store-bought, any kind of bean, doesn't matter. I usually make a triple batch or more and stick the extra in the freezer. I do suggest you line your freezer dish with plastic wrap before adding the dip to cut down on the chance the scent will permeate your freezer. I put mine in ziptop bags and just double bag them.
I have no idea about the bleu cheese dip. Maybe just try a small batch? Freeze over night and then thaw to see how it works?
Sorry I couldn't be more help!