Freezing Orange Juice

Freezing orange juice is a good way to preserve either freshly squeezed juice or excess cartons you got on sale at the market. This is a guide about freezing orange juice.

Orange juice and oranges.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Can orange juice be frozen? I recently read that cartons of milk can be frozen, so I got to wondering what else can be frozen?

Sandy from Stoughon, WI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I have frozen juice in cartons for years. Just make sure it is totally defrosted before drinking, and shake it before opening.

Read More Answers...

I need juice cartons to freeze orange juice. Is it possible to let me know were I can go? Thank you.

By Becky

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would just use soda bottles. Clean them out real good with hot water, fill them 2/3 with orange juice and put them on an angle in the freezer to freeze. When you're ready to drink one let it thaw most of the way, give it a good shake to remix it and get pulp distributed thru the juice and drink away.

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceJuly 1, 2013
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
finished juice bag gift bag
Juice Pouch Crafts
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Fresh squeezed orange juice.
Removing Seeds and Pulp From Orange Juice
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 12:51:23 AM on 10.0.0.73 in 364 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.