Frozen Bananas

First, peel open a banana. Next, place a popsicle stick in the banana. Then, place banana in a ziploc bag. Freeze banana for at least 15 minutes. Next, melt milk chocolate chips in a dish in the microwave. Now, take the banana out of the freezer and out of the bag. Roll banana in melted chocolate. Finally, hold banana in freezer to harden chocolate. Enjoy!

By Maggie from Macungie, PA

Frozen Bananas

Sounds great! Couple of variations I'll probably try as well: cut the bananas in half cross-wise and insert sticks into the cut (blunt) end. If I had lots of bananas I'd probably use one 12-oz. package of semisweet morsels, one can sweetened condensed milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla extract, microwave on MEDIUM for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until chocolate is melted and everything is incorporated. I haven't tried this on bananas but it should work nicely. (I'll try this in a small batch first; if I wasted that much chocolate I could never forgive myself!) (07/02/2007)

By Alph

A banana on ice.
Freezing Bananas
Dried Bananas
Drying Bananas
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Meatballs cooking in sauce.
Using Frozen Meatballs
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 6:06:06 PM on in 900 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.