- 1 (20 ozs.) can pineapple chunks
- 1 can (11-15 ozs.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup juice.combine all the fruits in a clear bowl, if possible. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, well. Pour dressing over fruits, mix. Can serve immediately or chill till ready to serve.
By Terri from NV
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide