Strawberry Mixed Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
This delicious tossed salad combines seasonal strawberries with baby kale, chard, and kale. The balsamic, honey, and olive oil vinaigrette makes for a light dressing. Add the feta cheese and pumpkin seeds; toss. Enjoy as a light lunch salad or as a side.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A refreshing salad incorporating seasonal summer strawberries! Perfect salad to make before summer ends! This is an easy to toss together salad, great for BBQs, potlucks, parties, and as a light salad meal or side salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8-10 people (or more)
- 1.5 lb Power Greens (baby chard, kale, spinach)
- 1 lb strawberries
- 4 oz goat cheese
- pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- dash salt & pepper
- Wash and slice strawberries to your desired size.
- Toss greens into a large salad bowl.
- Top off with strawberries, crumble goat cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- To make your dressing. You will need a measuring cup and measuring spoon - for the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and dash of salt and pepper. Give your dressing a nice mix.
- Toss salad with dressing and it's ready to serve!
CommentsRead More Comments