Garbanzo Tomato and Feta Salad
A perfect quick, tasty, and healthy salad for two served with lightly toasted or grilled pita wedges.
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 Roma tomatoes, halved width-wise and quartered
- 2 oz. tomato basil feta, crumbled, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, julienned
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pita round, lightly toasted or grilled, cut into wedges
Combine beans, tomatoes, feta, and basil in serving bowls.
Whisk vinegar, oil, salt and pepper separately in another bowl, pour over salad mixture, gently toss, and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 25, 2016 at 5:36:40 PM on 10.0.2.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us