Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House

Please tell me how to get rid of spiders and their webs from my backyard. I would like to kill them as I hate them so much and don't want them to come back. I would also like to know what will deter them. I live in Australia and my back yard is full of them. I am so scared of them and the webs, I can't even hang the washing out.

By tigerlea65 from Sydney, AU

Diatomaceous Earth

Research diatomaceous earth. It is nontoxic and harmless to people and animals, but kills all insects beneficial or not, which is a consideration. You would have to spread it throughout your whole yard, you might want to combine this with something else. Hope this helps. Some of your "down under" spiders are deadly so don't blame you for being afraid.

By Tigra

Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
A spider trapped under a drinking glass.
Getting Rid of Spiders
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Brown Recluse Spider
Getting Rid of Brown Recluse Spiders
🎄