Getting Rid of Crab Grass

My yard is full of crab grass. How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

By skkr from WY

Answers:

Getting Rid of Crab Grass

I use a product from Lowe's made by Bayer. It comes in a blue plastic bottle and you attach the garden hose to the fitting on the top. Turn on the water and open the valve on the top of the sprayer. A bottle will cover about 5,000 square feet. It has been very effective for me. Also kills weeds but does not harm grass. I think the product is called All in One Lawn and Crab Grass Killer. (05/13/2009)

By foxrun41

Getting Rid of Crab Grass

Are you sure it's crabgrass? Crabgrass grows in clomps with very wide blades. Could it be Bermuda grass? Bermuda grass runs along the ground with very fine blades. If it's Bermuda turf long Esther will kill it. (05/13/2009)

By BABBIE

Getting Rid of Crabgrass
Getting Rid of Crabgrass
Hands using a weeding tool to remove crab grass from lawn
Organic Solutions for Crabgrass
Imitation Crab Cakes
Recipes Using Imitation Crab
Crab Quiche
Crab Quiche Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
🎉
🎄