Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

For those of you that have had the scare of having a dog infected with parvo, Home Depot has an outdoor bleach. I used it to spray my yard when I found out my puppy died of the mold from the pecan tree in my back yard. The bleach should help with the parvo issue as well. I have gotten another dog 6 months after treating and she is fine.

By Ronda from Fort Worth, TX

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

Could you please give us the name and manufacturer of this product so we can investigate further that it will definitely kill parvo virus and not just mold? Mold and parvo are two completely different issues. It would be a shame if people counted on using the Home Depot product to remove parvo and it hadn't actually removed that nasty virus after all :-( (06/30/2010)

By Deeli

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

Have you checked to see if it is pet friendly? Is it earth friendly? I was just curious as these things do come up and you don't want to lose another animal because of them.
Best wishes.

Glenda (07/05/2010)

By maphisx7

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard
Ebola Virus Test
Ebola Virus Charities
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
Puppy Running in Yard
Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard and Home
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo