Getting Rid of Spiders

I need to find out what would be the best way to get rid of spiders in my house.

Getting Rid of Spiders

I would like to thanks everyone for there advices on killing spiders.

I am sure that between all those information I will be able to find the right one to help me with my problem.

Thanks to all of you.

Lucie (03/08/2007)

By Lucie

Getting Rid of Spiders

These big green things are called "Horse Apples" in TX because nothing eats them. I'm not sure where to find them anymore since most of the trees they're from have been eradicated somehow. I understood the tree was almost impenetrable because the wood is so tough, and it won't even burn in a campfire? I prefer to keep my yard more
in Organic balance if I can, and let the unseen few spiders do whatever they do. I will not allow one to get into the house, though, and usually kill it if it does since we've had Recluse Spider bites several times over the years. I go outside and puff Boric Acid into the cracks in the brick, around any hole they might enter through. It seems to work. Also,

I am careful not to keep too many house plants,
AND to brush off if raking leaves or trimming trees.
: ) (03/11/2007)

By Lynda

A spider trapped under a drinking glass.
Getting Rid of Spiders
Whole and sliced Hedge Apples (Maclura pomifera) also known as Osage Oranges against a white background
Using Hedge Apples to Repel Spiders
Huntsman spider against a white window frame
Keeping Spiders Out of Your House
Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders