Making Plastic Egg Spiders
Plastic Easter eggs are fun to use in a wide variety of crafts once the treats have been eaten. Or you can buy some just for crafting. Grab some pipecleaners, googly eyes, plus a few more supplies and make one or a cluster of spiders. This guide contains detailed instructions and photos for making plastic egg spiders
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Have left over Easter eggs? Upcycle them into these cute spider crafts. My daughter absolutely loves spiders so I'm glad we can make some more spider craft toys for her! This would double perfectly for Halloween as cute/not scary decor for a kids Halloween themed party!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- plastic egg(s)
- goggly eyes
- hot glue gun
- pipe cleaners
- Cut 8 equal lengths of pipe cleaner for spiders legs. Then fold the legs like pictured.
- Open egg and lay flat. Using a Sharpie, create circles and shade in.
- Hot glue on the goggly eyes.
- Glue pipe cleaners (spider legs) on.
- Using a Sharpie pen, draw on a spider smile.