Getting Rid of Spiders

Does anyone know how to get rid of spiders?

Mariana from Houston, TX

Answers:

Getting Rid of Spiders

I have found a good way of ridding our home of these devils, we use spider away, it is like the snake away dust that you can use to rid the area of snakes. you can find this at most feed stores, or general hardware stores. we also live in texas, so we know that spiders are a problem. good luck! (09/11/2006)

By happycattails

Getting Rid of Spiders

There is a spray out now that is safe to use indoors. I thiink it is buy ORTHO, but I am not positive. If you go to ACO or ACE hardware and ask, they should be able to tell you. (09/13/2006)

By Deb

Getting Rid of Spiders

I guess all of you who "Love" spiders have not had to deal with the "brown recluse"! They are thick in our part of the world and love to hide in bedding and clothing. A bite from one of them turns into a hideous nightmare! After seeing, first hand, the pain, sickness and disfigurement one bite has produced in my family and friends, I do not want ANY spiders in my house. (09/13/2006)

By Grandma Margie

Getting Rid of Spiders

Try using White Vineger (1 QT) add three to five drops of Cocanut oil. Mix well, place in a spray bottle and spray base boards and anywhere else you need. (09/23/2006)

By Jim