Getting Rid of Tiny White Biting Bugs

Category Bugs
Someone itching their skin from bug bites.
If you have small white biting bugs in your home, it would be best to exterminate them as soon as possible. This is a guide about getting rid of tiny white biting bugs.

I was wondering if anyone out there that is getting bitten by these little tiny white bugs that look like a grain of salt has found out how to get rid of them or stop them? I bought my home in Alabama back in '07 and ever since I moved in I've gotten bitten. I've had 5 different pest control people here and they say it's all in my mind or it might be the meds I'm on because I have dementia and take a lot of meds. I've been to 3 dermatologists, but they can't find anything either. One thing I did do that seems to work at night for me is to take a little Ben Gay and rub it on my neck and your feet. Now the worst place for me to get bitten is right here in this room where my computer is. I've bombed this house so many times and nothing seems to work. I've had other people on here saying bomb or spray your baseboards, but I have a small dog and a cat I worry they will get sick. I just hope someone out there can help us people who are getting bitten. Thank you.

Anonymous

Wipe everything down with Lysol and get peramethin crème for you and wash all clothing in hot water and soap and plastic bag everything cloth for 2 weeks. Sounds like you have scabies.

For the past couple of month's, I've been getting bit non stop on my couch. My boyfriend doesn't get bit, but my friend that come over do! We searched the entire couch, and there was nothing there! Finally, today, I had my head against the back of the couch and saw a very very small whitish, cream colored bug crawling on my couch! Someone please tell me what they are and how to get rid of them. Its driving me crazy